Home
About the Society
Membership
Publications
Lectures
Links
Historical Notes
Cymraeg
Presidents

1848-1948
PARK SCHOOLS
CENTENARY
(Canmwlyddiant Ysgol y Comin)
ITS HISTORY

WITH BRIEF REFERENCES TO THE HISTORY
OF EDUCATION IN THE ABERDARE VALLEY
BY W. W. PRICE, ABERDARE

Extracts from Log Books; Sports Activities.
Photographs by a member of the staff (D.R.D.)

Published by the Park Schools’ Centenary Committee: Chairman, Coun. E. W. Davies;
Secretary, E. A. Bowen, Treasurer, Idris Davies, Park Boys’ School,
Aberdare; and Printed by Pugh and Rowlands (Aberdare) Ltd.,
at their Commercial Printing Works, 19-20 Cardiff Street, Aberdare.

School
Park School 1866